All items are posted with Evri for postage within 2-3 business days of your order completion. Please check our current turnaround on the home page for estimation of completion for “made to order” items. For deliveries within the UK, your order should be with you in 3-4 business days from the date we send it.
We allow 14 days for items to be returned, however they must be in original shipping condition, tags attached, and original packaging, unworn and unwashed, This will be determined on arrival back with us for inspection of goods sold. We will not accept responsibility for general wear and tear or fading to clothing.
Please check, double check, triple check personalised/made to order items as these cannot be returned if you have inputted any personal requests wrong.
You will also need to return via signed proof of postage on returning any item to us or we will be unable to refund for lost or not received items.
No postage is refunded for returned items.
If you’re unsure about anything then please get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No postage is refunded for returned items.
Terms & Conditions
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves,” “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company: Feral & Funky Kids Co.
“Party,” “Parties,” or “Us”, refers to both the Client and us, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Orders placed by you on the website www.feralandfunkykids.co.uk (the “Website”) for the products offered by us through the website are only an offer to conclude a sales contract. The sales contract is entered into upon the confirmation of the order by e-mail by us to you.
You are the individual or individuals placing the order (‘you,’ ‘your’). You must be 18 years or over to enter a contract with us by placing an order with us, you confirm that you are 18 years or over. If you are not yet 18, you agree that you have obtained the bill payer’s permission to enter into a contract with us. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither party will need to get the agreement of any other person to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please carefully check your order at each page of the order process. After you have placed an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched If we are unable to verify the delivery or payment information you have supplied, we may restrict delivery to the address to which your credit or debit card is registered.
Your credit card or other account detailed above will be debited when you click on the “confirm” button. Any debit/credit card used for payment must be in the name of the person ordering and the same card must be carried at the time of delivery – it may be required for verification and obtaining signature on a credit card charge form for delivery. All payments are processed through third party payment gateways using PCI Encryption. We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit so you can pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every 2 weeks. Ensure you can make repayments on time. You must be 18+ and a permanent UK resident (excl Channel Islands). Clearpay charges a £6 late fee for each late instalment and a further £6 if it’s still unpaid 7 days later. Late fees are capped at £6 for orders under £24 and the lower of £24 or 25% of the order value for orders over £24. Missed payments may affect your ability to use Clearpay in the future and your details may be passed onto a debt collection agency working on Clearpay’s behalf. Clearpay is credit that is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. T&Cs and other eligibility criteria apply at clearpay.co.uk/terms
Deliveries are made to the delivery address given at time of order. The customer accepts full responsibility for ensuring accuracy of information provided. You accept and agree that we will not be held liable for deliveries that are delayed. You accept and agree that we will not be held liable for deliveries that go missing. However, we will make like for like replacements if a delivery goes missing due to the fault of a 3rd party (i.e., courier) after a sufficient time has elapsed and after you agree to assist us in any subsequent investigations for compensation from said 3rd party.
We do not deliver to PO Boxes in the UK.
This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser when a new piece is purchased from us. This warranty is invalidated if you allow a third party to repair or attempt to repair any item. In the event of a dispute as to the cause of damage, we reserve the right to send the Product to a mutually agreed independent third-party assessor to determine the nature of the defect. Only if their judgement indicates a defect in material or workmanship will we repair the item. This warranty does not cover expenses incurred by you due to a lack of proper care of your product. Please keep your proof of purchase documents as they will be required for in order to procure warranty service in the event you wish to make a warranty claim. Please notify Feral & Funky Kids Co. within 14 days of purchase if you wish to claim a replacement for a defect.
Limitation of liability
As a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions. Subject to the following sub clauses, in no event shall the aggregate liability of any party to the other (whether it contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) and in respect of all claims, losses and damages arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions:
- Provided that this shall be subject to an overall limit of the total amount paid to Feral & Funky Kids Co under a confirmed order in respect of any and all claims, losses and damages arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- The above limits on liability shall apply in respect of (any indemnities provided by either party under this Agreement, including without limitation to the indemnities under clauses 12 Intellectual Property)
- Each party’s liability to the other in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall not extend to any: loss of profits; loss of business opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of data; loss of anticipated savings; or any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
- The parties agree that the limitations on liability within these terms and conditions are reasonable given their respective commercial positions and ability to purchase relevant insurance in respect of risks.
- Notwithstanding the above or other limitations and exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions, neither party excludes or limits any liability for: fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any breach of any obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 or Consumer Rights Act 2015; or any other liability to the extent the same cannot be excluded or limited by law.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lockouts or other industrial action; civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war,
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster,
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
- Pandemic or epidemic.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Returns & Refunds
Our Returns Policy applies to all purchases made on Feral & Funky Kids Co. and are incorporated by reference in these terms:
- If you are not entirely satisfied with the product purchased, you can return within the ‘cooling off’ period of 14 days for a refund.
- You may decide whether to return an item to us for a refund, but your return must be post-marked (in the mail) within 14 days of receiving your order. The value of the refund is limited to the total cost of the returned item(s).
- If you wish to return a product to us, either under the rights provided by the regulations or if you believe the product is damaged or is the subject of a fault, and you are relying upon your statutory rights and/or you believe that the product is covered by our warranty, you should not make further use of the product. Use of the product can in circumstances outside of the regulations lead to a reduction in the amount of refund you may be entitled to.
- To initiate a return within 14 days of the receipt of your goods, the following process must be followed: To initiate a return within 14 days of the receipt of your goods, please head to: https://www.feralandfunkykids.co.uk/terms-of-sale/; address your package after receiving details from us as to the returns address and contact us if your item is faulty/wrong.
Quality checking/assessment will take place once the item(s) are received. Once received and checked you will receive an email (quoting your Returns reference number) which will confirm any further course of action if necessary. We will refund any money received from you equivalent to the full cost of the item(s).
This website and its content are copyright of Feral & Funky Kids Co. All rights reserved.
Feral & Funky Kids Co. respects and rigorously abides by intellectual property laws. Accordingly, Feral & Funky Kids Co. rightfully expects the same of all parties who use our website. Feral & Funky Kids Co. and/or its affiliates are owners or lawful licensees of all content (including but not limited to designs, logos, colour schemes, graphics, graphic styles, text, images, and video/audio sequences) displayed on this website. Any unauthorized copying, publication, reproduction, or distribution of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright owners’ rights and is therefore prohibited. You may not, except with our express prior written permission (on whatever terms we deem appropriate), distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Any unauthorized use of Feral & Funky Kids Co.’s (without limitation) patents, trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, screen shots, graphics, graphic styles, designs, blog posts, copyrighted materials, or any branded features Feral & Funky Kids Co. Proprietary Property”) without the prior written permission of Feral & Funky Kids Co. is strictly prohibited. If you infringe upon Feral & Funky Kids Co.’s rights with respect to any Feral & Funky Kids Co. Property, you will be ordered to cease such illegal activity and you may be liable to Feral & Funky Kids Co. for all damages (including recovery of legal fees and expenses) which may be suffered and/or incurred because of your infringement.
If you are a legitimate copyright owner who believes that your rights have been infringed upon in any way through the content or services provided on this website, please notify us at:
Feral & Funky Kids Co.
We reserve the right to make changes, without prior notice, to any products or services mentioned on this site at any time.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this site will be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Please note that nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions of Sale in any way affects your statutory rights.